One minute on the lips....

One minute on the lips....

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Food Journal: 01/25/2011

Today was tough!!!

So i went to bed drinking a cup of peppermint and green tea and needless to say I did not check if there was caffeine in it or not. Well there was! And my body had just adapted to no caffeine. So this substance that used to be a mere flesh wound in my life woke me up so much I could have completed a marathon. So after little rest I woke up grumpy and hormonal. In addition I woke up with MASS cravings for everything chocolate. After doing three full circles in the grocery store and returning all the chocolaty goods I had added to my cart (all the time selling myself on them due to their organic nature) DENIAL. I finally returned them all and went home to make some soups. Every time the mere thought of sweets came into mind I ate coup. It it so full of fiber that it made me full enough to not want to eat anything else. You do what you must!

1/4 cup steel cut oats made with water
added almond milk, a few blueberries (WASHED - don't ever be lazy on this), pinch of flax seeds and agave nectar to make it completely delicious.

10 oz almond milk
1 x packet of Amazing Meal
1 oz raw almonds

2 Cups broccoli soup (don't knock it until you try it! I will eventually get this recipe up too)

2 Cups Vegetable soup (all homemade.... if you don't eat veggies then your wasting your time on this site)

8 oz Chicken Breast that I flavored with salt and pepper. Ate it with my fav hot sauce. Chose a good one if you go with a hot sauce.
1 cup of sauted spinach.

1 medium apple

6 oz baked Salmon
Gigantic salad ( greens, tomato, olives, cucumber) drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette

Off to bed before I have any more thoughts on ice cream! Which I don't keep in my house because if its there I will eat it. And all of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment