One minute on the lips....

One minute on the lips....

Monday, January 24, 2011

Food Journal: Sunday 01/23/2011

Hot cup of herbal tea when I woke up (I don't do the whole breakfast first thing in the morning. I try to eat when I'm hungry not cos the world says I should eat)
sweetened the tea with light agave nectar. - found this at whole foods. I plan to post a link about it.

VITAMINS - B COMPLEX, L-LYSINE, MULTI - VITAMIN AND DIGESTIVE ENZYMES.
(I took them on an empty tummy, it doesn't seem to bother me so you decide when its best. If I don't take it first thing chances are I will forget)

1/4 cup dry Steel cut oats mixed with a pinch of salt and some water.... microwaved for 15 minutes.
(took a little longer than I wanted it too) but worth the wait. I mean whats 15 minutes on the larger scale of things????
threw in some flax seeds once it was cooked. Didn't measure just kinds did a little more than a pinch.
almond milk, agave sweetener and a few blueberries (washed)
AGAIN: DIDN'T MEASURE JUST WENT WITH WHAT FELT AND LOOKED GOOD FOR ME
- Use your brain though I am not encouraging over eating here either!! 

2 x mandarin oranges
a handful of sunflower seeds

6 OZ (roughly) baked salmon. Spiced it with Cajun spices and baked it in the oven for 15 minutes
Mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, avocado (as much as I felt suited me on my medium sized plate)
dressing was olive oil and balsamic. just threw it on as what was fit for me.

chunks of pineapple
1 medium sized apple

10 oz Almond milk
Mixed with my new favorite shake.... AMAZING MEAL. I will try find a link for this too. Its filled with everything your body needs and it tastes good to me. The almond milk sweetens it so its really not THAT terrible if you are the kind of person who hates shakes.

10 oz baked talapia ( I crushed pecans in a dish to make a breading, added spices) 25 minutes in the oven.
MY FAVORITE DISH !!!!
Steam asparagus (with salt) - I have low blood pressure... if you have high blood pressure of worry about you blood pressure don't use salt!!!

2 rice cakes spread with almond butter


WATER WATER WATER WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What spices did u use for the Baked Talapia? I'd like to make that because I often get late afternoon/ night cravings.

    ReplyDelete