One minute on the lips....

One minute on the lips....

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lets tackle some questions ...

I am so happy with the positive response that I am getting through this blog. I do really hope that it helps you guys get on the right track when it comes to your health. I think the word 'health' is used to loosely that we often take for granted how important it is! I know I do. None of us sign up for high blood pressure or diabetes or strokes or depression or fatigue... yet we do nothing to prevent that from happening. We think we do... yet the crap we put into our bodies every single day is the road we have all chosen to go down.

So I am getting so much concern about headaches, irritability, cramps... lets clear it up like this. bad foods are toxin. Its that simple. Those of you who disagree... need more than just my blog to help educate you. I have to keep stressing that... I LOVE BAD FOODS TOO! LOVE CHOCOLATE, PIZZA, BEER, COFFEE and everything else you want to slap into that category. However I needed to make those things what they should be... treats to enjoy on occasion. When you stop eating broccoli, you don't get headaches or cravings... why? Because it is not a toxin food and not one that is addictive. So yes... there will be withdrawals, there will be headaches, you may be grumpy... but bottom line is - It wont last more than 3 to 4 days.

Tea - A general concern on the bad taste of black tea has been brought to my attention - that's OK.... there are plenty of other teas out there that you can find to get you the caffeine fix you need right now. For my ladies, lets not forget that there have also been studies linking cellulite to the over consumption of coffee and sugar. Just a  though...Mix in some Agave nectar or honey and stop finding the bad and enjoy what goodness your doing for your bodies.

Recipes : I see that there have been a lot of requests for these things... I shall hopefully make time this week to type a few out. If anyone has some that they want em to check are as good for them as they suspect... email them away.

We live in a world where the majority of our population is on prescription something ( No judgement - I have taken my fair share) and are obese. I'm not suggesting you be miserable. I'm suggesting you all live longer :-). I love to live.... this we all know. And if you need to eat toxin foods all the time to live a happy life.... my answer to you is, heroin addicts need their fix everyday to live their lives too. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment