One minute on the lips....

One minute on the lips....

Monday, January 24, 2011

Why I am here

So we have always heard the big talk about cutting out certain things in a persons diet... vegetarians rave about the way the feel, people on a raw diet talk about how they feel..... I always figured... "nothing tastes as good as thin feels". Which is true to some degree. We all know that feeling of feeling absolutely great in your own skin! Its all relative to you and your frame of reference... if you have always loved how you feel, well then I guess your just reading this cos your bored. I have started this blog with good intentions for all my friends, family and clients to read along what Ia m doing to make my life a healthy productive and "skinny" one. I have decided to be ME on this blog. So you may not like all my references but I think for the most part you all know who I am and understand my sense of humor. I want this to help people and it is for selfish reasons too. keeping on board with doing this will ensure I stay on the right track. So the grammar may not always be great, the spelling should be fine due to spell check ;-) but I assure you that if you follow this you wont regret it. I'm not charging anyone I'm not selling a product. I'm simply offering you the best method I have tried yet! I have done them ALL! detox, soups, starving, 6 meals a day, calorie counting, deprivation, mass amounts of training, drugs to suppress the appetite, drugs to increase the metabolism, pasting pictures of "what I want to look like" up on the fridge and my bathroom and bedroom walls. I AM DONE! I don't want to live my life obsessed by the scale or the fit of my jeans. I can not say it doesn't matter to me. Cos it does. So..... here I am a week later and all I did... was feed my body GOOD foods. I didn't once stop to check the calories. I didn't look at the protein, the fat or the carbs in each thing I ate. I simply decided that after everything I have studied and everything I know.... I am not stupid and I know better. So cut the crap Samantha! If it was made by human hands... don't eat it. Its that simply. Of course that doesn't mean if you cook it you cant eat it. But keep that in mind throughout this if you continue to follow my daily food journals and comments as you will begin to understand the method to the madness!!!!!! Welcome to my blog!!!ope it helps you in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment